Based on Italian tradition, folklore, history, landscapes, literature, and pop culture, Brancalonia is a Campaign Setting for the 5th Edition of the most famous role-playing game ever.
Enter the Kingdom of Brancalonia, a land full of pitfalls and money-making opportunities. Create your own band of Knaves, enlist in a free company, get yourself some well-paid jobs, deliver a fifist-and-knife buffffet to those who have it coming. Once you have collected a tidy sum and somewhat climbed the ranks of your company, you’ll be ready to try your luck in that fifinal job that could enable you to go out in a blaze of glory...
After all, what could possibly go wrong?
In this book you can find:
• A general description of the Kingdom, its history and its main regions.
• 5 new playable races, in addition to the human, taken from Italian tradition and folklore..
• 12 new subclasses, one for each of the basic classes, like the benandante and the superstician; the sword-player and the brigand; the miraculist and the friar.
• New Backgrounds, Talents, Equipment, and Magic Items typical of Brancalonian Knaves.
• Secrets, threats, curiosities, places of interest, rumors, and game hints for the Condottiero, including random tables generator for Dives, Memorabilia and Roads to nowhere!
• New Setting Rules: Dive Games, Brawls, Shoddy Equipment, Misdeeds, Notoriety, Bounties, Den management, Revels, and Prophecies.
• In Search of Quatrins: a collection of 6 adventures set in difffferent parts of the Kingdom.
• 24 new monsters and antagonists, inspired by Italian history, tradition, and folklore.