Preorders are closed. The product will be available again as soon as the orders received so far have been processed.
Based on Italian tradition, folklore, history, landscapes, literature, and pop culture, Brancalonia is a Campaign Setting for the 5th Edition of the most famous role-playing game ever.
Enter the Kingdom of Brancalonia, a land full of pitfalls and money-making opportunities. Create your own band of Knaves, enlist in a free company, get yourself some well-paid jobs, deliver a fifist-and-knife buffffet to those who have it coming. Once you have collected a tidy sum and somewhat climbed the ranks of your company, you’ll be ready to try your luck in that fifinal job that could enable you to go out in a blaze of glory...
After all, what could possibly go wrong?
In this book you can find:
• A general description of the Kingdom, its history and its main regions.
• 5 new playable races, in addition to the human, taken from Italian tradition and folklore..
• 12 new subclasses, one for each of the basic classes, like the benandante and the superstician; the sword-player and the brigand; the miraculist and the friar.
• New Backgrounds, Talents, Equipment, and Magic Items typical of Brancalonian Knaves.
• Secrets, threats, curiosities, places of interest, rumors, and game hints for the Condottiero, including random tables generator for Dives, Memorabilia and Roads to nowhere!
• New Setting Rules: Dive Games, Brawls, Shoddy Equipment, Misdeeds, Notoriety, Bounties, Den management, Revels, and Prophecies.
• In Search of Quatrins: a collection of 6 adventures set in difffferent parts of the Kingdom.
• 24 new monsters and antagonists, inspired by Italian history, tradition, and folklore.